Now in Stock:
Inquire For Sizes Available
Meeting the Multifamily Industry Needs
- - Fully assembled cabinets
- - Furniture finished cabinets
- - Individually cartoned cabinets
- - Parts and door replacements available for years and years
- - Universal design cabinets
- - Today’s styles with multi-family pricing
Quality & Durability With rugged use construction and more solid wood than the competition, Kitchen Kompact cabinets are built to withstand the rigors of multi-family usage:
Solid Wood Frames
All frames are built of solid 3⁄4″ oak, maple, or beech. Each rail is kiln-dried, joined by mortise and tenon, and then glued for added strength.
We’ve Cut No Corners
Solid wood corner blocks are glued and power nailed.
Get a Kick Out of It
Solid wood toe kicks, 3⁄4″ thick.
Enjoy Feeling Secured
Solid wood hanging rails on wall and base cabinets.
End panels consist of 3-ply construction, 1/2” thick engineered wood core with hardwood veneers.
Built For Strength
100 lbs. rate drawer suspension system.
HUD and KCMA ANSI Compliant
Meets HUD and KCMA ANSI 161.1 standards for cabinets.
CARB 93120 Compliant Phase 2