At MHD, our mission is to bring best in class customer service teamed with quality products. This starts by understanding how we can make our customers’ days run as smooth as possible when ordering from us. We offer a number of different ways for customers to order including our website where have made some major updates. We still have contract based ordering for those customers that prefer it but have added new ways to shop, search and manage their properties all in one spot. If you are not already signed up to order with us through our customer portal, don’t hesitate you are missing out on some great features.
Check out some of these below.
- Use the quick order pad to quickly order items you frequently purchase.
- Additional images and detailed information about each product (spec pages, install guides and more).
- Enhanced search and filtering options — Browse by Item Category to select the items you wish to purchase or use the filter to refine your results.
- The My Account section of the Web Site allows you to access your specific account information.
- Management companies can control their own shoppers (setup, remove, adjust limits, etc.)
- Easily purchase for more than one site.
- You can view and order from contracts, open orders, open quotes, as well as view purchase history and invoice information.
- The data can also be exported to Excel for additional reporting.
- Place orders for standard kitchens from quotes.
- Request A Quote (RFQ) – You can enter specific information about an item you want quoted. Our Customer Service Department will respond with specific pricing.
- Create shopping lists specific to each property.
- View cart information easily. Items can be saved for later in the cart.
*Delivery fee is waived when ordering online; however, other delivery service charges may still apply.
Please go here to get signed up now or contact our Customer Service Department for assistance at (800) 253‑3855.